915 On-Demand Steamer
This power steamer can be used to clean a wide variety of household surfaces, including kitchen countertops, sinks, toilets, showers, floors, appliances and more. It can also be used to clean outdoor surfaces like outdoor patio furniture and cushions.
The included wallpaper plate is ideal for quickly and easily removing old wallpaper using nothing but high temperature steam. Includes a Wagner 915 Power Steamer, steam plate, jet nozzle, two brushes, two extension wands, window squeegee, large cleaning brush, cleaning brush towel, and funnel measuring cup.
- Just add distilled water to this steamer for chemical-free, natural cleaning
- Lifts away dirt and grime on nearly any surface around your home
- Included wallpaper removing attachment can be used to easily lift away old wallpaper without using chemicals
- Use the attachments to clean kitchen countertops, sinks, toilets, showers, floors, appliances and more
- Versatile, multipurpose steamer reaches up to 212°F (100°C) to clean your household surfaces
- Can hold up to 48 oz. of water to run for up to 45 continuous minutes
- 8 ft. hose provides long reach to clean floors or tall areas
Parts and Accessories
Can you use this steamer on clothes
We lost squeegee part. How do I replace?
Do you guys offer a triangle brush for the 915 model?
We are missing the fill cap to our model 905 steamer
Our floor extension broke we need just to purchase that accessory
Hello, I am interested in purchasing a Wagner 915 steam cleaner. I have a question about lead exposure. I read that this product can expose you to lead. How and why is that? Thank You
I need replacement power switches for 2 915 Steamer Units that have gone bad. How can I get the switches?
Mine has two holes, in which am i supposed to add in the water? Do I need to add some type of detergent to the water?
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov