915 On-Demand Steamer
This power steamer can be used to clean a wide variety of household surfaces, including kitchen countertops, sinks, toilets, showers, floors, appliances and more. It can also be used to clean outdoor surfaces like outdoor patio furniture and cushions.
The included wallpaper plate is ideal for quickly and easily removing old wallpaper using nothing but high temperature steam. Includes a Wagner 915 Power Steamer, steam plate, jet nozzle, two brushes, two extension wands, window squeegee, large cleaning brush, cleaning brush towel, and funnel measuring cup.
- Just add distilled water to this steamer for chemical-free, natural cleaning
- Lifts away dirt and grime on nearly any surface around your home
- Included wallpaper removing attachment can be used to easily lift away old wallpaper without using chemicals
- Use the attachments to clean kitchen countertops, sinks, toilets, showers, floors, appliances and more
- Versatile, multipurpose steamer reaches up to 212°F (100°C) to clean your household surfaces
- Can hold up to 48 oz. of water to run for up to 45 continuous minutes
- 8 ft. hose provides long reach to clean floors or tall areas
Parts and Accessories
What is the difference in the 915 & 915e?
left unit idle for a couple of years, un-screwing the cap revels residue around the threads as well as a little bit of milky white water in side. Is the unit still sanitary to use? Is there anyway of cleaning it internally
What is the outlet pressure in psi?
If I want to steam my Walls just to clean them what attachment do I use ? I don’t want to remove wallpaper I don’t have wallpaper.
I lost my steamer nozzle. Can I buy a new one?
I just finished a small cleaning job. The steam was strong until the water ran out. I turned the machine off and waited a little over an hour to let it cool. When I tried to unscrew the top it seems to be stripped. It will not come off or tighten.
Can you clean the brushes in the dishwasher? If not, how else should you ?
Have ordered the 915e twice from Home Depot and both times have received the 915 older model. Does the 915e actually exist.
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov