Features & Details
- Great for beginners who want a better finish on their projects
- Ideal for small to medium sized projects such as décor, crafts and furniture
- Applies a smooth, consistent finish with no brush marks
- Adjustable flow control and spray pattern (horizontal, vertical and round)
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Simple to clean with soapy water or mineral spirits
The Wagner Control Spray Lite Duty paint sprayer is a great step up from spray cans or brushes and ideal for those who are new to paint sprayers. The sprayer applies a smooth, consistent finish on small to medium sized projects such as décor, crafts, furniture and more.
The sprayer can be used with a wide variety of materials, including light bodied stains, urethanes, enamels, sealers, varnishes, and thinned craft paints like chalk or milk paint.
The sprayer has adjustable flow control and spray patterns to suit your project and coating needs. When you are done with the project, cleanup is simple with just a few removable parts that rinse clean.
Charts & Guides
These material are best suited for the Control Spray Lite Duty
|Wood Stain||Ideal Performance|
|Semi-Transparent Stain||Ideal Performance|
|Solid Stain||Not Recommended|
|Paint & Primer||Not Recommended|
Control Spray Lite Duty Manual
Get all the product support including how-to & troubleshooting videos, recommended settings & more
Need warranty information for your product.
Register Your Product
Register your product and get an extra 6 months of warranty