Features & Details
- Up to 55 percent less overspray
- 3x longer life then traditional airless tip
- Softer, more forgiving spray pattern
- Works with all HEA airless systems
- 10-12″ spray pattern
- .017″ tip orifice – used with latex based paints and light primers
High Efficiency Airless Tip has a 3x longer life than traditional airless tips. The 313 HEA tip will spray latex paint and primer with 55 percent less overspray. The 10-12″ spray pattern and soft feathered edges make this an ideal tip for high production exterior painting and priming applications.
Need support for your Wagner product? We can help! Connect with us via chat, phone, email and self-help.
Find owner’s manuals for Wagner products.
Find A Service Center
Find a service center near you for your Wagner product.