Features & Details
- Ideal for small to medium staining projects
- Applies a smooth, consistent finish with no brush marks
- Covers an 8’ x 8’ area in less than 2 minutes
- For use with light bodied stains
- Three spray patterns (horizontal, vertical & round) to provide greater project flexibility
- Adjustable spray volume for different project and coating needs
- Few removable parts allows for quick and easy clean up
The Control Spray QX2 paint sprayer applies a smooth, consistent finish on small to medium sized staining projects like small fences or decks, lattice and outdoor furniture.
This spray gun offers more control and efficiency than a regular brush and can stain an 8’ x 8’ area in less than 2 minutes. It’s designed for use with light bodied materials such as water based lacquer and transparent, semi-transparent and solid stains.
The sprayer offers adjustable spray pattern and flow control to suit project and coating needs. It’s easy to use for beginners and has a few removable parts that rinse clean.
Charts & Guides
These material are best suited for the Control Spray QX2
|Wood Stain||Ideal Performance|
|Semi-Transparent Stain||Ideal Performance|
|Solid Stain||Not Recommended|
|Paint & Primer||Not Recommended|
Control Spray QX2 Manual
Get all the product support including how-to & troubleshooting videos, recommended settings & more
Need warranty information for your product.
Register Your Product
Register your product and get an extra 6 months of warranty