Features & Details
- Apply stain on 8’ x 10’ area in less than two minutes – 5x faster than a brush and less work
- iSpray Technology provides consistent coverage
- Sprays semi-transparent and solid stains and some paints
- Pattern adjustment can be horizontal or vertical and wide or narrow
- Adjustable paint flow to match covering speed and project size
The Wagner Control Stainer 350 sprays with speed and consistency. Projects like garage, large decks, walls and exterior trim get done with less work and low overspray.
With a range of materials from semi-transparent stains to some paints, the flow can be increased or reduced for maximum control of how much stain or paint goes on and where it lands.
When the project is done, the Control Stainer 350 cleans up quick; the nozzle assembly separates from the turbine and cleans up in less than eight minutes.
Charts & Guides
These materials are best suited for the Control Stainer 350
|Wood Stain||Ideal Performance|
|Semi-Transparent Stain||Ideal Performance|
|Solid Stain||Ideal Performance|
|Paint & Primer||Not Recommended|
Get all the product support including how-to & troubleshooting videos, recommended settings & more
Need warranty information for your product.
Register Your Product
Register your product and get an extra 6 months of warranty