Studio Plus Sprayer
Two air power adjustments and variable paint flow settings provide the control you need and the finish you want for every piece. From chalk, milk and latex paints (thinning may be necessary) to stains, urethanes and sealers, the Studio Plus is designed to spray any coating to create the look you want.
Two different nozzles provide the flexibility for different project types, finishes and covering speed.
- Perfect for small to medium size craft/hobby projects
- Control Finish nozzle creates a semi-smooth finish
- Detail finish nozzle creates a smooth finish
- 15' air hose for easy maneuverability around painting projects, providing a 30' working area
- Lightweight design: handle and cup weigh only 1.4 lbs. (dry weight; does not include any painter material)
Parts and Accessories
Can I use this sprayer with lacquer?
can I us this product with eggshell, satin gloss paint etc? many thanks
can you paint aluminum patio furniture
What is the CFM and PSI of the compressor for the two air flow settings?
Can you use the detail nozzle to spray thinned latex?
Hello does the studio plus have the Same compressor as 690
what is the nozzle size of the control nozzle?
What's the difference between a control finish nozzle and a detail finish nozzle?
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov