FLEXiO Paint Sprayer
Finish your painting project fast with Wagner’s most flexible and powerful DIY sprayer
- 10X faster than a brush
- Sprays paints and stains right from the can
- More paint control for less mess
- Great for indoor and outdoor projects
- Easy cleanup
Find the FLEXIO for You
FLEXiO vs. Roller Speed Challenge
Tips & Tricks Spraying the Best Finish
FLEXiO Sprayers - Clean Up
Own the best looking house on the block
Boost your curb appeal and personalize your home by adding “wow” factors to your home exterior, deck and fence, patio décor, outdoor furniture and more. Wagner FLEXiO paint sprayers make it easy to enhance your home’s look while providing a professionally finished. With just a few coats of paint and creativity, you can remodel your home and save money by Doing-It-Yourself.
A Faster Way To A Better Finish
The Wagner FLEXiO paint sprayer applies a consistent finish on indoor and outdoor home improvement projects and is 10x faster than a brush to get projects done quickly. The adjustable settings and innovative iSpray nozzle makes FLEXiO perfect for a variety of projects
Sprays Paint and Stains Right From The Can
FLEXiO has the power to spray unthinned interior and exterior paints and stains, including 2-in-1 paints and primers and enamels.
When your project is complete, cleaning your paint sprayer is quick and simple. With LockN’Go technology simply detach the front end from the turbine and rinse the parts clean with soapy water.
Tips & Tricks
- Prep before you start. Cover floors and furniture with a drop cloth. Pre-taped poly film is a great quick way to protect trim and windows. Click here for tips & tricks for masking a room.
- Use the right coating. A flat paint provides deep color; a glossy paint is easy to wipe stains from.
- Do a couple practice sprays on the spray poster included with your FLEXiO. Keep sparyer 6-8" away from the surface.
- Spray with smooth strokes, either up-and-down or left-to-right. Overlap each pass by 50%.
- Remove debris and dirt. Consider using a pressure washer, but stay at least 12" away to avoid damaging your surface.
- Cover plants and brushes with a drop cloth.
- Tape and cover any surfaces not being painted (windows, trim, etc.)
- Spray in smooth strokes. Follow the grain of your surfaces: vertical for fences, horizontal for siding.
- Keep sprayer 6-8" away from the surface.