Features & Details
- Adjustable settings to suit project needs
- Horizontal and vertical spray patterns
- Can be used with unthinned water or oil based materials, including paint and primer in one
- Smooth and consistent finish on projects
- Easy 5 minute clean up with three removable pieces
- Has unique trigger design that has two layers to simplify use
- Sprayer turbine sold separately
The Wagner iSpray Front End is ideal for painting broad interior or exterior surfaces such as walls, ceilings, fences, decks and more. This iSpray Front End provides a concentrated spray pattern for faster coverage and no brush marks.
The nozzle also features multiple adjustable settings to suit project and coating needs, including an adjustable material flow control, spray pattern, and spray width. This front end is designed for use only with Wagner FLEXiO sprayers and other select Wagner HVLP sprayers.
Need support for your Wagner product? We can help! Connect with us via chat, phone, email and self-help.
Find owner’s manuals for Wagner products.
Find A Service Center
Find a service center near you for your Wagner product.