Control Pro 130 Power Tank Sprayer
It is gravity fed for fast, no mess priming and cleaning. The spray gun also features High Efficiency Airless technology that creates soft fan pattern edges so you can achieve a smooth, consistent finish without splatter or gaps.
This Wagner airless paint sprayer produces up to 55% less overspray than traditional airless sprayers which means easier preparation, quick clean up, and less paint or stain used.
- Gravity fed for fast, no mess priming and cleaning
- Holds up to 1.5 gallons of material right in the tank for continuous painting
- Covers 8' x 10' wall in 2 minutes
- 515 HEA Spray Tip puts out a 10 inch spray pattern and is great for latex paints
- 25 foot hose for easy, two-story reach
- Long hose allows movement flexibility and great for when working on a ladder
- Spill resistant lid keeps debris out of paint and is easy to move around projects
- Equipped with integrated handles and tip storage
- Simply rinse and flush the system for quick cleanup
Large Fence/Deck, and Exterior House/Shed
Exterior Latex, Interior Latex, Wood Sealers, Lacquers / Urethanes, and Solid Stain
I have one of these paints sprayers and I need a for it but I can't find it on your parts list
Control Pro 130 Power Tank Sprayer... Can I buy another bucket without a hose?
Hello I just bought a Wagner paint sprayer 130 I was wondering if I cese that for also painting furniture?
Hello, Just a quick Quick Question: Where Localy can we Purchase Different size tips for this Model sprayer the CP130?
Can you use a standard extension pole to help spray ceilings?
CAN THIS SPRAYER BE USED WITH FLUID FILM?
Is it necessary to use a filter inside the handle of the spray gun? My old Wagner Paint Crew sprayer required and came with one.
I cannot figure out the leaking issues. My sprayer always leaks at the base where the hose connects to the tank. I've tried hand tight, and wrench tight. I have to keep a rag under it. I've had it 2 weeks and about 20 gallons through and no luck.
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov