Control Pro 130 Power Tank Sprayer
It is gravity fed for fast, no mess priming and cleaning. The spray gun also features High Efficiency Airless technology that creates soft fan pattern edges so you can achieve a smooth, consistent finish without splatter or gaps.
This Wagner airless paint sprayer produces up to 55% less overspray than traditional airless sprayers which means easier preparation, quick clean up, and less paint or stain used.
- Gravity fed for fast, no mess priming and cleaning
- Holds up to 1.5 gallons of material right in the tank for continuous painting
- Covers 8' x 10' wall in 2 minutes
- 515 HEA Spray Tip puts out a 10 inch spray pattern and is great for latex paints
- 25 foot hose for easy, two-story reach
- Long hose allows movement flexibility and great for when working on a ladder
- Spill resistant lid keeps debris out of paint and is easy to move around projects
- Equipped with integrated handles and tip storage
- Simply rinse and flush the system for quick cleanup
Large Fence/Deck, and Exterior House/Shed
Exterior Latex, Interior Latex, Wood Sealers, Lacquers / Urethanes, and Solid Stain
What happens when you use 50 gallons of paint in a year. Does the machine break?
I bought a control Pro 130 the enclosed tip is 515. Seems to have a lot of over spray if I hold gun closer to T1 111 board it runs . Using Olympic Maximum Stain + Sealant in one. Solid color-Base 2 (Must be Tinted. 100% Acrylic Latex Formula
Price on indian rupees
How to clean-up with oil based wood sealer?
Looking for tip for spaying stains
What is the maximum viscosity this sprayer will spray. Understand Behr Marquee paint is too thick
I was bought the new product from Home Depot. but at the first day when I use it. it was have a little paint coming out after that. Where's no paint coming out. am I have a new product warranty for that?
What is meant by the rating of "50 gallons/year"? Like, am I meant to limit myself to 50 gallons of spraying per year?
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov