FURNO heat guns are great for removing paint and flooring, bending plastic, thawing pipes, removing decals and over 101 uses.
- Precise temperature settings and heat delivery
- Easy to read and to adjust controls
- Exclusive cooldown functions
- 101 Wagner FURNO Heat Gun Uses
Furno Heat Gun FAQs
Q: What is a difference between FURNO 700 and FURNO 750?
A: The FURNO 700 and FURNO 750 heat guns have all the same function and features. However, the FURNO 750 comes with four nozzles, a 5 in 1 tool, and a sturdy carrying case that keeps everything organized when not in use.
Q: Is there any internal replacement parts for the FURNO series?
A: No, there is not any internal replacement parts for the FURNO series.
Q: What is the warranty on the FURNO series?
A: It will depend on which furno series you purchased.
The warranty information is:
- FURNO 300-two year limited warranty
- FURNO 500-three year limited warranty
- FURNO 700/750-five year limited warranty
Furno Heat Gun FAQ