Features & Details
- Portable and lightweight for easy maneuvering
- Dimensions: 35” W x 30” D x 39” H
- Perfect for a variety of DIY and crafting projects
- Includes straps for adding a fan and filter (not included)
- Pops up in seconds and folds back up into included storage bag
The Small Spray Shelter is a tent-like structure that provides a safe area to spray paint or stain, and protects your surrounding area from overspray drift. It’s great for use with paint sprayers, aerosol cans and more.
The shelter is 35” W x 30” D x 39” H which is an ideal size for spraying small crafting projects, lamps, wood crates, handmade signs, home décor and more.
The spray shelter also has straps for adding an optional fan and filter (not included). This optional feature is great for drawing airflow towards the back of the shelter and capturing paint overspray.
Small Spray Shelter Manual
Need support for your Wagner product? We can help! Connect with us via chat, phone, email and self-help.
Find owner’s manuals for Wagner products.
Find A Service Center
Find a service center near you for your Wagner product.