Features & Details
- Stationary base with variable power settings
- Control Finish nozzle with 1 ½ qt. cup and professional grade metal 1 qt. cup
- Pattern adjustment can be horizontal or vertical and wide or narrow
- Adjustable paint flow to match covering speed and project size
- Adjustable for full coverage, precise control and low overspray
The Wagner Control Spray Max sprays materials in patterns from 1/2″ to 12″ wide with optimum control and precision making it superior to brushes and spray cans for fine finish work. HVLP technology uses a high volume of air at low pressure to atomize materials into fine particles. This results in a professional finish with virtually no overspray.
Charts & Guides
Control Spray Max Manual
Get all the product support including how-to & troubleshooting videos, recommended settings & more
Need warranty information for your product.
Register Your Product
Register your product and get an extra 6 months of warranty