Features & Details
- 750°F and 1000°F temperature setting for various project needs
- Easy-to-use temperature switch built into the handle
- Two fans speeds for heating control
- Corrosion resistant nozzle and integrated hanging hook
- Rugged and lightweight design
The HT1000 is a basic heat tool designed to apply heat for projects such as removing paint, thawing pipes and loosening rusted bolts. The dual temperature and fan speed settings will cover a majority of project needs.
HT 1000 Product Manual
Get all the product support including how-to & troubleshooting videos, recommended settings & more
Need warranty information for your product.
Register Your Product
Register your product and get an extra 6 months of warranty