Features & Details
- Decreases overspray up to 55% compared to standard airless sprayers
- Applies coatings 3X faster than a roller
- Softer, forgivable spray improves control and provides a more consistent finish
- Long lasting pump with easy to replace inlet and outlet valves
- 50′ hose and portable cart design is great for large projects
- Features an all-metal gun for added durability and performance
- Ideal for spraying up to 500 gallons per year
- Max operating pressure: 1600 PSI
- Industry’s best and longest 2 year warranty
- Includes 515 spray tip ideal for spraying latex paints (other tips sold separately)
The Wagner Control Pro 190 Cart High Efficiency Airless™ gives any user the confidence and ability to get professional results and fast output. It’s ideal for large projects like painting/staining home exteriors, storage buildings, field fences, multi-interior rooms and more.
The HEA system’s tip technology decreases overspray by up to 55% compared to traditional airless. This means you have less cleanup and less wasted paint. This comes without sacrificing speed and also provides user benefits like softer spray for less bounce back and improved spray control.
The durable and powerful .70 horsepower HEA pump is mounted on an easy to roll cart with paint container hold for one person to quickly move around project sites. It sprays coatings up to .40 gallons per minute with a long lasting pump with easy to replace inlet and outlet valves. It is also backed by the industry’s best and longest 2 warranty, covering you for many projects to come.
Charts & Guides
These material are best suited for the Control Pro 190
|Wood Stain||Ideal Performance*|
|Semi-Transparent Stain||Ideal Performance*|
|Solid Stain||Ideal Performance|
|Paint & Primer||Ideal Performance|
Get all the product support including how-to & troubleshooting videos, recommended settings & more
Need warranty information for your product.
Register Your Product
Register your product and get an extra 6 months of warranty