FLEXiO Paint Sprayer
- 10X faster than a brush
- Sprays paints and stains right from the can
- More paint control for less mess
- Great for indoor and outdoor projects
- Quick and easy cleanup
Sprayer Comparison Chart
Sprayer Material Compatibility
A VARIETY OF HOW-TO VIDEOS ON THE FLEXiO MODELS
FLEXiO 2000 & 3000 Setup
FLEXiO 4000 & 5000 Setup
FLEXiO 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000 Spraying
FLEXiO 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000 Cleanup
- Wipe the tip from time to time - with HVLP (high pressure low volume) sprayers, stain and paint can dry on the nozzle tip disrupting the spray pattern causing poor results.
- Practice on the provided spray poster or scrap wood to get setting adjusted. Start low with both air flow and material and work your way up.
- The richer colors have more pigment and may require higher air flow settings
Other things needed for the project
- Tarps to cover areas not wanting to be stained/painted and plants and shrubs
- Pre-masked poly
- Painter's tape
- Paint brush
- Heavy duty hand wipes
- 5 gallon bucket
Find out what’s new from Wagner including product news, exclusive email offers, promotions and more.