What You Will Need:
- 1 X 4 wood (length depends on your gate size needs)
- Wood screws
- Wood Glue
- Chop Saw
- Wagner FLEXiO 5000 Paint Sprayer
- Interior Semi-Gloss Paint
- 2 - Gate Hinges
- 1 - Gate Handle (or you could use old decorative hardware)
- 2 - 1.5 inch Casters and screws
For details on building the gate head over to Salvaged Living. Once the gate is built, follow the instructions below to paint the gate.
Paint the gate with your FLEXiO 5000 sprayer for a perfect professional finish. Use interior semi-gloss or satin finish paint for a finish similar to your home trim.
Attach hinges to the top and bottom of your gate.
Attach casters to the bottom of the gate to help hold the weight and allow smooth opening and closing. Don’t forget a gate handle!
Securely mount gate in your needed location.