The high-performance, spun-fiber paint eater disc operates at 2,600 RPM to provide the proper combination of user control and abrasive performance due to the open-web disc design that minimizes paint and dust build up.
Slightly tilt the power paint remover on its edge to remove paint chips, or operate it flat for smooth, feathered paint edges that create an ideal surface for repainting.
- High-power 3.2 Amp motor provides powerful performance
- 2,600 RPM provides the optimal combination of disc performance and user control
- High-performance, spun-fiber 3M disc aggressively removes paint yet is gentle on surfaces
- Operating the disc on its edge removes stubborn paint chips
- Operating the disc flat will smooth and feather the paint edges for an ideal surface for repainting
- Open-web disc design minimizes the loading-up of paint and dust
- Flex-Disc system conforms to contours to provide consistent results on uneven surfaces
Parts and Accessories
working in heat
Does the the Wagner PaintEater comply with RRP (Renovation, Repair and Paint) regulations for lead-safe practices?
how long will the sanding disk last?
Can I use this for removing peeling paint on the interior walls inside my home?
Is there a vacum attachment for removeing texture from a ceiling?
Why is the price of the Painteater almost double in the UK? Same for the spare disk?
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov