iSpray Front End
The iSpray Nozzle is a patented Wagner design for painting broad interior or exterior surfaces with unthinned coatings. The iSpray will deliver a light texture finish when spraying unthinned latex, smoother finishes with thin-bodied materials. The nozzle is designed with flow rate control as well as pattern settings for horizontal, vertical, narrow, and wide spray patterns. The Wagner exclusive Lock-n-Go technology allows for this accessory to be quickly switched for material change and easy cleaning and can be used with most Wagner turbine products.
- Sprays broad interior or exterior surfaces for fast coverage and project completion
- Use with most Wagner HVLP sprayers including all FLEXiO Sprayers, PaintREADY Sprayer, PaintREADY Station, Control Spray Double Duty, Control Spray Max
- Adjustable flow control for precise spraying, four spray pattern settings including horizontal, vertical, narrow, and wide
- Sprays all residential coatings unthinned
- No wear parts for long life
- Lock-n-Go technology allows for easy separation from the turbine, nozzle assembly easily cleaned with water (for latex paints) or mineral spirits (for oil based)