Control Pro 170 Sprayer – Cart
The HEA system’s new tip technology decreases overspray by up to 55 percent while delivering softer spray, improving control and providing a more-consistent finish.
The durable and powerful .60 horsepower HEA pump can spray unthinned coatings with a rebuildable fluid section that maximizes sprayer life. It is backed by the industry’s best and longest warranty.
- Max operating pressure: 1500 PSI
- Decreases overspray up to 55 percent compared to standard airless sprayers
- Softer spray improves control for a more-consistent finish
- Durable pump lasts up to 3x longer than competitive sprayers
- The easy-to-replace fluid section maximizes sprayer life
- Sureflo Pusher Valve ensures priming every time
- 50' hose
- Industry’s best and longest two-year warranty
Parts and Accessories
I bought a control pro 170 cart, used it for about a week, and now the sprayer won't spray with tip guard on but without the tip guard it would shoot paint out of the gun sprayer. Any thoughts on how to fix it? Thanks in advance!
I see your video of how smooth the sprayer 170 airless machine works but I bought one and can’t seem to have that smooth finish and I read and followed everything it said to do. I have a lot of drips and runs and suggestions??
CAN YOU ADJUST WIDE/ SKINNY
will you answer my question?
Do you have a model for professional and commercial use? how much does it cost? Do you make delivery to Philadelphia? Where are wagner products made?
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov