Wagner SprayTech Announces Next Generation FLEXiO Paint Sprayers
MINNEAPOLIS — March 20, 2018 — Wagner SprayTech, a market leader in advanced paint applicators, announced today the next generation of FLEXiO™ paint sprayers. There are four new models: Wagner FLEXiO™ 2000 Paint Sprayer, Wagner FLEXiO™ 3000 Paint Sprayer, Wagner FLEXiO™ 4000 Paint Sprayer, and Wagner FLEXiO™ 5000 Paint Sprayer.
“Feedback from consumers drove the evolution of our line of FLEXiO paint sprayers,” said Jon Beaton, product director at Wagner. “We’ve redesigned the iSpray nozzle for a tighter spray pattern that reduces overspray and enables more accurate distribution of paint and stain. We also simplified the settings for easier control and use, and significantly reduced the number of parts for easier cleanup and reassembly.”
The following enhancements have been made to this new line of FLEXiO paint sprayers:
• The spray pattern is 57 percent more concentrated, enabling one-coat coverage and more accurate distribution of paint.
• A numbered paint flow dial gives the user more precise adjustability according to coating type and desired coverage speed.
• The iSpray nozzle has only two parts to clean and reassemble, reduced from seven nozzle parts.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, FLEXiO sprayers apply paint eight to 12 times faster than a brush or roller, and cleanup takes only five minutes. The iSpray nozzle provides even coverage with low overspray and can be adjusted to spray horizontal, vertical, narrow and wide patterns. Powered by Wagner’s exclusive X-Boost turbine, FLEXiO sprayers will apply unthinned latex or oil-based paints, primers and stains for a light-textured, roller-like finish. Users can quickly change from one color or paint type to another with the FLEXiO’s Lock-n-Go™ split-gun design. These sprayers are as quiet as hairdryers and provide complete adjustability and control of air power and material flow, so users can dial in the perfect settings according to the project and working speed.
All FLEXiO sprayers come standard with an X-Boost turbine, iSpray nozzle, 1-1/2 quart paint cup, and Lock-n-Go split gun design.
• FLEXiO 2000 is hand-held with two speeds and one nozzle. See FLEXiO 2000 Video
• FLEXiO 3000 is hand-held with variable speeds and two nozzle types. See FLEXiO 3000 Video
• FLEXiO 4000 is stationary (motor is housed in base on ground) with variable speeds, two nozzle types, and a zippered carrying case. See FLEXiO 4000 Video
• FLEXiO 5000 is stationary with variable speeds, two nozzle types, and an integrated sto rage case for all parts. See FLEXiO 5000 Video
This new line of FLEXiO paint sprayers is available at home improvement stores and online retail websites. MSRPs range from $129.99 to $189.99.
About Wagner SprayTech
Established in 1973, Minneapolis-based Wagner SprayTech Corp. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wagner Holding, Inc. A long-standing industry leader, Wagner SprayTech develops, manufactures and markets a wide array of paint sprayers, applicators and decorating products for home improvement, commercial painting and industrial fine finishing. With a legacy of product innovation, advanced engineering, quality manufacturing and exceptional customer service, Wagner products make it easier and faster to prepare surfaces, apply paints and other coatings, and clean up when the job is done. For more information, visit wagnerearlexdr.wpengine.com, youtube.com/WagnerPainting or follow @WagnerSprayTech on Twitter.