Wagner SprayTech Announces FLEXiO 4300 Paint Sprayer
Wagner FLEXiO 4300 product for releaseMINNEAPOLIS — April 28, 2020 — Wagner SprayTech, a market leader in advanced paint applicators, announced today the FLEXiO 4300 paint sprayer.
The FLEXiO 4300 is a versatile, all-project paint sprayer for completing a wide variety of indoor and outdoor projects ranging from crafts, furniture, cabinets and trim, to larger projects like interior walls, decks, siding and fences.
Featuring Wagner’s powerful X-Boost turbine, the FLEXiO 4300 applies unthinned latex or oil-based paints, primers, paint-and-primer-in-one coatings, stains, lacquers, urethane clear coats and sealers. It includes two spray nozzle assemblies for tackling countless projects:
- Gravity-Feed Nozzle provides maneuverability and control when spraying smaller projects and working in tight spaces. It has two cups – 600 ml for fine finishing trim, furniture and cabinets, and 150 ml for crafts and light touch ups.
- Wagner’s patented iSpray nozzle delivers fast, even coverage for larger projects like interior walls and outdoor decks, fences and siding. It adjusts to spray horizontal, vertical, narrow and wide patterns and has a 1.5-quart cup.
The FLEXIO 4300 will apply paint and other coatings up to 12 times faster than a brush or roller, and cleanup is fast and easy. It has adjustable settings for material flow, pattern direction and width, and air power, giving users complete control for a variety of projects. A turbine base keeps the weight on the ground, not in the user’s hand, which increases mobility and reduces fatigue when working on larger projects. A convenient storage bag with handles holds the nozzle assemblies and hose until the next project.
“The FLEXiO 4300 as an ‘all project’ sprayer for a wide variety of indoor and outdoor projects,” said Jon Beaton, product director for Wagner. “Two distinctly different nozzle configurations, adjustability, and a powerful turbine make it possible to tackle everything from crafting and painting furniture, to large exterior projects like staining decks and siding.”
Highlights of the FLEXiO 4300:
- Two spray nozzle assemblies: Gravity-Feed Spray Nozzle and iSpray Nozzle
- 12 times faster than using a brush or roller
- Five-minute cleanup and easy reassembly for the next project
- Control and ease of use
- 15 foot, high-flex hose provides 30 feet of working area
- Stationary base keeps the turbine weight on the ground, not in the user’s hand
- Multiple adjustable settings to suit project needs and working speed
- Lock-N-Go iSpray Nozzle technology for quick coating changes and easy clean-up
- Convenient storage bag for nozzle assemblies and hose
- Power and finish
- X-Boost turbine generates air power to spray unthinned paints and stains, including paint-and-primer-in-one coatings
- Provides an even finish with minimal overspray
About Wagner SprayTech
Established in 1973, Minneapolis-based Wagner SprayTech Corp. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wagner Holdings, Inc. A long-standing industry leader, Wagner SprayTech develops, manufactures and markets a wide array of paint sprayers, applicators and decorating products for home improvement, commercial painting and industrial fine finishing. With a legacy of product innovation, advanced engineering, quality manufacturing and exceptional customer service, Wagner products make it easier and faster to prepare surfaces, apply paints and other coatings, and clean up when the job is done. For more information, visit www.wagnerspraytech.com, youtube.com/WagnerPainting or follow @WagnerSprayTech on Twitter.