HT1000 Heat Gun
The HT1000 is a general purpose heat gun that is suitable for many heating applications ranging from removing paint and old flooring, bending plastics, loosening rusted bolts, or thawing frozen pipes.
This Wagner heat tool produces 1200 Watts and 4100 BTUs of power with temperature settings of 750° F or 1000° F. The HT1000 heat gun is ideal for DIYers, homeowners, handymen or part-time contractors.
- Soften paint, caulking and putty for easier removal
- Soften adhesives to help remove floor tiles
- Bend plastic pipes
- Shrink tubing for electrical work
- Shrink plastic film for wrapping or weatherproofing
- Loosen rusted nuts, bolts and fittings