Inventory Control CoordinatorApply Now
The Inventory Control Coordinator (ICC) manages inventory through database and ERP systems, and is required to assist to maintain appropriate of inventory to meet demand. The ICC is responsible for researching, analyzing, and reporting of data to monitor, identify, and problem solve in the inventory control process. The ICC is responsible to ensure quantity of inventory in MRP system matches with physical quantity of inventory.
100% of time No. Priority Order
- Ensure inventory in MRP system matches physical inventory level.
- Review and close production work orders
- Responsible for complete management of warehouse infrastructure, including racking, labeling, and technology.
- Create, update, and adhere to safety rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Work with internal customers and external suppliers as required, and facilitate the inventory strategy as outlined by the Materials department
- Train stores department employees on inventory management methods and techniques
- Control all documentation in accordance with ISO standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Actively engage in the implementation and/or sustaining of a LEAN culture to maximize resources, minimize waste, and improve overall operational efficiencies in the end-to-end customer value stream.
- Projects should align and help support the overall business objectives.
- Actively plan and/or participate in team activities and meetings. Provide recommendations on individual and/or team accomplishments for recognition.
- Project a professional image while representing the organization. Maintain a high team spirit and positive motivation.
Contributions to Team Success:
- Work cross functionally to support the accomplishment of department goals and objectives.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associate level college degree in inventory management, accounting, or related field is preferred.
- Two years experience related to inventory management, supply chain, or warehouse operations
- Experience in the use and implementation of techniques to determine root cause.
- Demonstrated ability to implement actions that correct problems from recurring.
- Engaged independently as a member of a team to improve processes and systems along with sustaining the flow of work and materials through the department.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is highly desired.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- • Knowledge of Excel, Word, MRP (SAP desired) systems, pull systems, and lean manufacturing. • Must possess strong data entry skills, ability to operate bar code scanners, and utilize part counting techniques. • Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills. • Excellent verbal and written communication skills. • Ability to work effectively under time constraints and deliver results by critical deadlines. • Actively attended seminars, workshops, or in-house training related to lean manufacturing including 5S. Was engaged in lean manufacturing principles through the application of 5S techniques is desired.