HPPC Technical Sales ManagerApply Now
Achieve the Sales Growth Objectives within the HPPC Market by expanding Distribution and promoting the sales efforts of equipment for the Protective, Marine, Industrial and Foam coatings in the market. Develop leads for and perform HPPC & spray foam product line demonstrations. Assist in the continued development of technical training materials for HPPC and spray foam equipment, application and safety. Provide technical service advice and field trouble shooting assistance as required.
- Develop a Titan qualified distribution network serving the HPPC contractors within the market.
- Build a top prospect list to assist distribution in promoting sales efforts within market, using current industry contacts, knowledge of the market area, industry publications, information from lead sources, industry associations, and other sources.
- Travel throughout assigned market to call on distributors and top prospect customers from the list above to solicit orders, demonstrations, or commitment for future contact.
- Work with the distributors to assist them in closing business for their top 5 customers per the HPPC distributor agreement.
- Build relationships with and make possible sales to top contractors in the market.
- Conduct HPPC & spray foam product demonstrations and seminars with new distributors and contractors training them in the proper and safe use of our equipment and application of HPPC & SPF coatings.
- Perform HPPC & spray foam equipment demonstrations at contractors while emphasizing Value Propositions for the customer.
- Provide technical service advice and field trouble shooting assistance as required.
- Work with Engineering and Product Management in new product development and the new product awareness process.
- Work with Market Sales Manager – HPPC and others to continually develop our demonstration, training, technical support and service strategy.
- Attend scheduled, designated HPPC & SPFA trade shows, Join and participate in related HPPC & SPF industry associations.
- Two years of experience in the High Performance and Protective Coating Market (Coatings or Equipment or both).
- Must have a complete understanding of plural component equipment and how it operates.
- Familiarity with Protective Coatings and foam manufacturers, product safety and handling.
- Must have personal industry contacts with distributors, contractors, and material suppliers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of the HPPC Market and Coatings used
- Must possess excellent communication skills with the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers including, the ability to lead training seminars and interact with contractors on their level.
- Must have good negotiation skills with the ability to bring others together and reconcile differences.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks while being self-motivated and a good team builder.
- Be innovative with the ability to inspire others
- Customer service focus
- Ability to assist in the continuing development of the demonstration, training and technical support and service strategy.
- Strong understanding of sales profit and loss concepts. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages.