Electro Mechanical Maintenance TechnicianApply Now
This role maintains all of the electro mechanical needs of the production, office, and overall facility.
- Foster teamwork including sharing information and helping team members
- Install, maintain and repair a variety of electro-mechanical equipment used in production, office, and facilities
- Perform calibration activities to ensure compliance with equipment requirements
- Modify and adjust complex equipment and instruments. Provide equipment support to improve performance.
- Perform regular and preventative maintenance on installed electro-mechanical equipment
- Troubleshoot complex problems associated with electro-mechanical equipment by following problem solving steps to find root cause of problem.
- Repair and calibrate hydraulic or pneumatic assemblies within a piece of equipment
- Diagnose issues with complex control systems and employ techniques to resolve them effectively
- Fabricate replacements for unavailable parts until they can be procured from a vendor
- Performs electrical repairs and installations such as high and low voltage, running wire, installing panels, and bending and placing conduit.
- Researches and recommends equipment needed to complete projects
- Support exterior building and grounds maintenance
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Two year degree in electrical or electro-mechanical preferred.
- Special Boiler license is a plus.
- Must have at least five years of related experience, a valid Class D driver’s license, and forklift and man lift experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple and complex instructions and follow written and verbal directions.
- Strong hands-on based electro-mechanical aptitude
- Use of trade mathematics together with the use of drawings, specifications, charts, tables, and handbook formulas.
- Effective oral and written communication skills including the use of Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to operate manual and powered equipment and small hand tools
- Ability to operate electrical troubleshooting equipment including a multimeter (VOM) in VAC and VDC.
- Ability to diagnose, repair and maintain manufacturing, facility and grounds equipment.