Turn up the heat on your next project. The HT3500 is the first digital heat gun introduced into the DIY market. Digital circuitry provides multiple benefits. Touch-pads activate 12 distinct temperature settings from 250° to 1350° F. enabling the user to match the correct temperature to the application. Additionally, the digital circuitry provides logic to the HT3500.When the cool setting is selected, the gun will cool itself to a preset temperature and automatically turn itself off.
- Ideal for removing multiple types of paint, remove flooring, rusted bolts, thawing frozen pipes and much more.
- 12 temperature settings from 250° - 1350° F for consistent results and performance
- Ergonomic handle for a comfortable grip and reduced fatigue
- Two fan speeds for optimum air flow control
- A cool-down and automatic shut-off setting to improve tool life
- Power: 1500 Watts / 5100 BTUs
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This is an OSHA requirement that i must meet.