FLEXiO 590 Sprayer
The FLEXiO 590 is an indoor/outdoor hand-held sprayer
kit for all projects. It combines the iSpray® nozzle, detail
finish nozzle and the X-Boost® turbine to provide the most
flexible and powerful painting solution offered.
Not only is it more powerful, it is also 50% quieter and 20% lighter than tradition alairless sprayers.
The iSpray nozzle sprays unthinned residential paints
for broad surfaces both indoors and out. The detail finish
nozzle is ideal for small projects and fine finishing.
The FLEXiO Sprayer produces a slightly stippled, roller-like finish, perfect for interior walls. Edges, corners and broad interior surfaces can now be sprayed faster for better coverage and with some basic masking, you are saved from the tedious efforts of a brush, saving time for other projects. For tips and tricks - learn more
Flexio 590 Sprayer
- Sprays unthinned interior and exterior latex paints,
stains, sealers, urethanes and oil-based materials.
- X-Boost power dial provides adjustability
for precise control.
- Includes two nozzles and cups for project flexibility.
- Up to 8.0 gallons per hour production.
- Lock-n-Go™ split gun design for quick nozzle change
and easy clean up.
- Pattern adjustment ring for horizontal and vertical
spray patterns and spray width lever for wide and
narrow patterns (iSpray nozzle).
- 1½ quart cup covers up to 125 square feet in one fill.
- To learn more about the product features visit wagnerfelxio.com
sprays unthinned residential paints for broad surfaces both indoor and out.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I'm not an expert but I speculate that the turbine "pushes" more paint via pressure than the nozzle and tube can handle. Eventually this area gets filled with paint and the residual pressure makes it ooze out after the trigger is released. My nozzle and tube had a LOT of thick paint sitting in there when I tried to clean it.
Maybe using thinner paint, or shorter bursts might help, but then that defeats the purpose of long smooth strokes.