The Wagner Control Spray Double Duty uses HVLP (High Volume Low Pressure) air power technology to spray thin materials such as stains, sealers, urethanes, varnishes, and lacquers. It features a two stage indoor/outdoor rated air turbine for a continuous flow of material and air producing a professional fine finish whether staining your deck or refinishing your kitchen cabinets. Use indoor or outdoor.
A three position air cap adjusts the spray pattern for either vertical fan, horizontal fan, or round pattern shapes to most effectively get the job done quickly and with the best even coverage. Material flow is easily controlled with the variable trigger allowing the user to spray 1/2 inch wide to 9 inch wide patterns. Sets up in less than 5 minutes and cleans up in less than 10 minutes.
Handles small to medium projects such as staining furniture, decks, fences, cabinetry and trim.
- Quick disconnect "Lock-n-Go" spray cartridge for quick set up and clean up
- 2-stage indoor rated air turbine provides a fine finish whether spraying stains, sealer, or enamels on decks, fences, cabinetry or trim
- Two material cups. 1 quart for smaller interior work and 1 1/2 quart for larger exterior work
- HVLP low overspray technology with 3-pattern spray control. Select vertical, horizontal or round spray patterns
- Adjustable flow control
- Coverage per Minute: 4.9 fl. oz.
Watch the deck staining project video:
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
However, the Control Spray Double Duty is not rated for used with latex paint. It is a thin-bodied material sprayer, such as stains, sealers, varnishes etc.